Sunday, April 4, 2021

Shopping Sign up for Monday, April 5th

Comments on the blog are not auto messaged to Alicia or Patty. If you have a concern, question, etc. Please text, email, or call. 

I (Alicia) just found old comments yesterday. One that is an issue is if you are getting your messages. If you get your messaged on a cell phone and change providers, you MUST let us know or you will stop getting the messages as they are coded per provider. I can not control how long it takes for a message to get to individuals. After some digging and questioning, I found that sometimes I might send an email at 10am and some people are not getting it till the afternoon. I don't have a solution to this, as it is out of my control. I can always set up a cell phone and an email if you like. 

SHOPPING - if the shopping list is full with your last name, please contact Patty or Alicia and we will make sure you get in to shop.  


CLOSED