Sunday, May 1, 2022

ALL MEMBERS - PLEASE READ

 Greetings to my Gleaner Family

I would like to discuss the importance of our planned Rummage Sale. I am sure everyone has been aware in the drop in donations as well as the limited amount of items we have been able to purchase from Linn-Benton foodshare. This Rummage Sale would give us money that is needed for Philomath Community Gleaners to buy products from different sources. I am asking everyone to help with this sale. Melissa is donating her time to help our community, but she needs our help. We need people to sign up for cleanup and setup as well as help throughout the day of the sale. I have faith in our members and I know we can put forth a huge effort to make our Rummage Sale a success because the reality is if we do not have enough people signed up by Wednesday we cannot have a Sale. We will miss out on an opportunity to purchase what we need to survive the summer.
Much thanks to everyone

Patty Nobles
Program Manager