Sunday, October 2, 2022

Online sign in / out data - No Longer Available

Online sign in / out data - 


Hello everyone, 

We did it. We did the online data form for a month. I think some folks liked it but most didn't really care and it made it so I did more data entry that before. In the end, the data again had to be put into another file, so it is like making double the work. 

Effective 10/2 we will no longer have the online volunteer form. If you put your hours in the data entry for October - I GOT YOU. I will get it in the October report. 

Everyone will need to write down your hours at the site. I suggest if you write your hours down somewhere to keep track. We are humans and can make a mistake so keeping track on your is good.

Thanks everyone for putting up with my hairbrained ideas!