Friday, June 30, 2023

A letter from a member:

A letter from a member: 

I wanted you to know how much I appreciate Gleaners. I have met some wonderful, compassionate people here. Most of us are in the same boat. It is hard to make ends meet. I don't know any other organization where you can walk away with hundreds of dollars of food and goods. It is truly amazing.

I am just going to get to the point. Gleaners needs help. Just one dollar for each family per visit. It costs us $80.00 to rent the truck from OSU to pick up from Target. So if every family can give a dollar visit, it is one less worry.

Thank you so much!


Note from Alicia: Yes this would be amazing if everyone would give $1.00 each visit. We have about 140 shoppers weekly and that would contribute around $560.00 per month to our program. We understand that not everyone can do this so please do not feel that this is a requirement as we do not have dues in this program.